ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": G-Mail Users Rules

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

November 1, 2007

G-Mail Users Rules

I came across this when surfing the net and I thought I should share this with all of you especially if you use GMAIL , it cracked me up "Damn!I was conk out for a moment when i came across this thai dude's blog which states ''Gmail Users are Younger, Richer, Good in Bed'' But if this is real,everyone who uses Gmail will be A Gazilionaire,A Casanova & possesses the Elixir of Life!Okok,maybe indeed SOME of the Gmail users are indeed Younger,Richer and Sex Experts than yahoo mail and hotmail users.
But possessing all 3 qualities by using Gmail??In that case,i will delete all my other mail accounts and switch to Gmail,Fulltime!
On the serious note,I do possess a few of the qualities.But you have to make a wild guess on which one though!" How many of you possess any of these qualities? I myself by no means am I rich so I must possess one of the other two qualities .SMILE Which ones do you Possess?
Source:weird &crazy news

No comments: