ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": Health Spell- Old Folks Remedies

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

October 30, 2007

Health Spell- Old Folks Remedies


Lilyruths"This and that friendly cottage" Pets welcomed. "Old folks remedies, to cure what ailes you.And here is another article on a plant that has been around for years and to this day there are still a few people who do not know it has the magic to cure cuts or you can add its juice right from its leaves onto your skin to make it smooth and silky. Its especialy good to use on the bottom of your feet or elbows. Aloe vera is better then pretty feet. It has many other medicinal purposes. You might think that Aloe Vera is a "New Age" fascination, but you'd be wrong about that. As far as I know, these plants have been used for every day use at least since before 1930. I have several Aloe Vera plants in my house that I often use for cuts or use on the bottom of my feet to keep then smooth and soft, I remember the first time I as treated after falling down with a leaf from the plant when I was small, my mother used it on me often and it worked. I still use it to this day. So I hope article will be of help to those who do not know about the magic Aloe vera posesses.>If you like this post buy me a beer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use aloe vera all the time instead of skin lotion and believe me it works and its great to cure cuts and scrapes. I recommend it to all of you to use it, a small plant costs about $6.00 in a pot. Its worth it because it will grow into a much bigger plant.

Deon said...

You should try Charmay "The Wrinkle Warrior". Check out my site to read all about Charmay and the greatness of Aloe.

http://withfreegifts.blogspot.com