ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": Frustrations with Blogging

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

April 21, 2007

Frustrations with Blogging

I was wondering if all of you who are new to blogging had all the frustration that comes with it? I know its been a couple of days and I still cannot get it together the way I want it. Im still looking for things to make my blog earn cash for me. Plus I also want human interest stories to give the blog more heart. Looking for images to make the blog look good. So much I still need to do. I better go and read some more of those blogging tips,I want to download the PandaCube, but cannot find it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Interesting blog you have here!
Wrong Advices is also one of the site which I follow. :D

I've also faved your site at my Technorati.

Thanks!