ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": Brain Food remedies

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

October 15, 2010

Brain Food remedies

         Eat about 1 cup of raw Savoy Cabbage a day with a meal. It relieves  roller coaster episodes of diahrrea in one day...and constipation for the next week. Also it helps with PMS. You will think more clearly, You will have a higher energy level,  mood is improved, and  feel really healthy.
COCONUT OIL
 Laura from Sunderland, Vermont writes: "Thank you for this wonderful site! I started using ACV and Baking Soda about four months ago. My aches and pains are gone, mood more stable and PMS improved. Sleep and energy are much better
I added Blackstrap Molasses and noticed my appetite decreased, even more improved PMS, even more enery and my flimsy fingernails are growing!

I then added EVCO. My appetite became even more stable! No snack craving, energy all day long, no more caffeine cravings! EVCO also cleared up my ADHD/Perimenopausal fog-brain. I can focus and think clearly again and my memory is better. (this is truly a miracle, some women with ADHD will get worse symptoms as hormones change. It was almost debilitating and forced me to change jobs!) I stopped taking my Ritalin with no negative effects! Overall menopausal symptoms are much improved. It's the best skin care I've ever used!
I added Oil Pulling a few weeks ago. It's worth trying just for gums and teeth. My teeth are whiter, gums stopped bleeding and nasty stains are fading. It also helps with focus and energy and managing my appetite. I have hope that I will finally be successful at losing weight, which has been a life-long struggle (I have 100 lbs to lose)
EC: EVCO = Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
                                                                                                                                                       Lilyruths"This and that friendly cottage" Pets welcomed. "Old folks remedies, to cure what ailes you.. find it here. You can leave your COMMENTS, your likes or dislikes,"this and that" Speak about anything is what this cottage is all about! Tell your friends. about "Lilyruths "And SUBSCRIBE to my Readers Feeds: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LilyruthsThisAndThatFriendlyCottageYourPetsAreWelcomed

3 comments:

2 Bedroom Suite Hotels Las Vegas said...

Two Bedroom Suites in Las Vegas
Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Suites

Anonymous said...

North Face jackets have unique insulating capacities which make them [url=http://www.northfacefleecejackets.com/shop-womens-north-face-denali-fleece-jackets-c-200_204.html]north face fleece clearance[/url] make use of not simply in the course of ski journeys but also all through the chilly period. North Face jackets have specific linings which preserve physique high temperature by reflecting the warmth made by the human body again to it. Additionally they have layers which absorb sweat and [url=http://www.northfacefleecejackets.com/shop-mens-north-face-denali-fleece-jackets-c-188_191.html]north face fleece sale[/url] away from the body, therefore holding the wearer hot and dry.

Anonymous said...

Because of the first-level of its [url=http://www.thenorthfaceonlinestore.org]cheap north face jackets[/url] and excellent, it is the top choice for yourself if you are searhing for the down jacket which is of high quality and fashion coefficient.Eral is quite possibly the most fashionable in down jacket [url=http://www.thenorthfaceonlinestore.org]cheap north face jackets[/url] . As a big famous brand in China, it is never a lot less famous than Bosideng.