ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": Beware, Take Care, You don't know who's on the other end

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

December 28, 2007

Beware, Take Care, You don't know who's on the other end

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR..........
Lilyruths"This and that friendly cottage" Pets welcomed. "Old folks remedies, to cure what ailes you.. Theres weird and Bizarre articles and funny pictures. Its a weird place with strange facts or whatever I come across on the web. Whatever you think you need you can find it here. You can leave your COMMENTS, your likes or dislikes,"this and that" Speak about anything is what this cottage is all about! Tell your friends. Lilyruth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to drop you a line! I love this Blog so many different things just could keep me busy for hours!! Check mine out at Random Thoughts
Rob

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha HA This is so funny I cried laughing its so cute and funny and so true. Keep bringing it on...

Anonymous said...

I often wonder what some of my friends look like, the ladies I date online are probably witches. Ha Ha HA. thats cool Ill change them from the W to the B Smile..