ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": Solve this crazy RIddle if you can?Leave your answer in Comments.

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

July 6, 2007

Solve this crazy RIddle if you can?Leave your answer in Comments.


. You can leave your COMMENTS, your likes or dislikes,"this and that" Speak about anything is what this cottage is all about! Tell your friends about "Lilyruths " TODAY I have a Twister of a riddle for all of you and I hope you all will leave your answers in the comments section and tomorrow I will tell you if your answers were right or wrong? Come on >? Join in and guess at this riddle and lets see if you can solve it. I bet yu can't?? Two men were being tried for murder. The jury found one man guilty
and the other innocent. The judge turned to the guilty man
and said, "Even though your guilt has been established, the law
compels me to set you free." How could such a bizarre judgement occur?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend,
How could such a bizarre judgement occur?
My answer: Siamese twins.

Have a good weekend
cotojo

MK said...

Hi Lily! I find difficulty in reading your post because the text is all set in italics. Hope you can remedy this.

Anonymous said...

The men were Siamese twins

wooo whooo


www.rosshetherington.com