ss_blog_claim=87d912d47e189099ba8e6a359c2c2486 Lilyruths "This and that friendly cottage": "This and that" " strange facts," pets,"weird things,"

Welcome...... "Each new day is a gift, that"s why they call it the present"


Your Ad Here

ADVERTISE HERE

SEARCH HERE if you want to find bargains on Medicines or Old folks remedies or other items. Save Money

June 20, 2007

"This and that" " strange facts," pets,"weird things,"


If smoking doesn't kill you it will change you into this......
wow! craZY sTUFF.. wow what deer?

pLEASE leave your COmMents!!!



When I come across stuff like this on the world wide web I believe in sharing so you won't miss it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are real funny, I relly like them all especially the one of that cool monkey he knows how to relax with a good cigarette.

Anonymous said...

I should put an ad like this about my husband maybe someone will take him off of my hands.

Anonymous said...

you really must be weird but I like weird. Keep the pictures coming.